6/6/19

Kublacon 2019: Breaking Lances




I ran a couple of games at Kublacon this year, one of them was a Breaking Lances tournament. I had 10 players over all, with a real mix of ages and backgrounds.  The rules are easy to learn so everyone got stuck in quick and started charging down the coourses to create much havoc- which they did!



My nephew, this being his first convention ever attended, won the tournament and was crowned Champion. All in all there were great stories to be told over the bar/ coffee counter afterwards.

Breaking Lances will come out as a Kickstarter in the fall- in the mean time I do have some of the knights up for sale on my Skullncrown store, and will send out beta copies of the rules if you email me about it.

Cheers!
Ths

3 comments:

  1. This looks cool, I think my Grand Daughters would love it. Looks like your link though is not sending one straight to store page, it's sending to google search page for Skullncrown everything.

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. with Bretonnians being my first army back in WFB, and a fan of the Full Tilt game from White Dwarf issue #215, this looks awesome!! great stuff here

    ReplyDelete