5/31/19

Kublacon Painting Contest



Silver! 

While I haven't even had a chance to unpack my stuff from the con, much less go through pictures of the games, I do have a few pics of my Krogloggs. Not only did they do very well in the big game hunting event, but also took silver in the journeyman's level at Kublacon painting contest. Woot!


The competition at KKC is fierce and amazing. About 70% or more of the entries are pieces that folks specifically focus on as a painting competition piece; everything I enter is for playing on the table, so any time I even place I am super humbled and proud.


If you'd like to see more pictures of the amazing entries this year, check out this FaceBook Link


Iportant Note! 

I almost forgot- Thank you all for your comments of late- I have been trying to reply, but for some reason I cannot seem to reply to your messages or even to my own blogs. Still trying to figure this out- but it's me- not you- please don't stop with your awesome comments! And if any of you have had this issue and have a fix- I'd love to know about it. 

Hopefully more posts on Kublacon and my games soon. 


Cheers! 
Ths

No comments:

Post a Comment