5/21/18

Triumph of Death: Horse Archer Sneak Peek



Another sneak peek at my upcoming Triumph of Death II Kickstarter,behold the mounted horse archer!
Concept work
  My original aim with this one was to make Pestilence, one of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse, but once we got it all sculpted up, I realized that it would make for a fabulous rank and file model- and I've not seen many if any mounted undead archers- except maybe for that one plastic arm you got in the old Citadel/GW skeleton set of yore.

Horse and rider are separate castings




The dashing and handsome Drew Day Williams did a whiz bang job converting my concept scribblings into a great sculpt. 

That's all for now- I have to get back to all the things needing painting still for Kublacon next week.

Cheers!






2 comments:

  1. An excellent dynamic pose... and the horse is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankee Springinsfeld! I'm itching to paint one up.

      Cheers
      Ths

      Delete