5/15/18

ImagiNations: Coach and horses







Please Sir, rest here, in my coach...

I finished up my first coach for my Wars of ImagiNations line. This will hit the table/battlefield at Kublacon in a few weeks.


I'm fairly happy with the whole set up, and paint job. I worked hard on getting a "round" effect on the blue, but now that I see the pictures, it looks too subtle for me. The next one I'll really build it out a bit more with the color.
Baron Fossmeisterhaus salutes the Empress' Grenadiers.

This coach was a project I started over three years ago, and am happy to see it go from a sketch to finished piece. Next I'll make coachmen for it.. Hopefully not another 3 year project :)




If you are around in the Bay Area for labor day, I highly reccomend Kublacon game convention, where I'll be running a ImagiNations game as well as a Breaking Lances Tournament!

Cheers!



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Phil- it was good fun to get paint on it!
      Cheers
      Ths

      Delete
  2. Quit having Kubla-con on Memorial Day and I will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not the master of the Kubla, alas, Baron.

      Delete
  3. How did I miss that ? Fantastic ! Love the coat of arms on the door too, great touch....I have a 45mm flat of a foppish noble being carried on a sedan chair by liveried servants, will have to put paint on it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete