1/14/18

Warmaster: Empire Halberdiers

Middenheim lads
Unit close ups: Halberdiers, the Empire's backbone

 Any good Warmaster Empire army has a minimum requirement of halberdiers. This is fine as they are pretty decent troops with a save of 6, and not too pricey, being found all over the Empire.
Boys of Hochland

The sculpts themselves (I wish I could remember who sculptor was) are really clean with lots of personality.
Altdorf- they have to fight over their name a lot!

Talabecland. My most decorated of halberdier units.
Warmaster is my one go to game that I enjoy playing over and over with different armies and lots of folks. It has spectacle, tactics, some skill, and a push your luck system that makes for a good game.

Altdforf halberds with Nordland crossbow
Do you play Warmaster? If so, what armies?

3 comments:

  1. Played Warmaster back in the day, Empire of course, though occasionally Kislev borrowed from a friend.

    Nice looking units

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hendrid- I'd love to get my hands on a Kislev force!
      Cheers
      Ths

      Delete
  2. oh, fantastic looking units! I always love Warmaster, but prefer painting 28mm :)
    regard
    M.

    ReplyDelete