11/18/12

Wooden Wars: Campaign Medals!






"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. "
                                                                                                                                     ~ Mark Twain



 As I tick off the days until my laser machine arrives,  prototyping and production of toys continues up North.   Yesterday I received all the Marshal's batons and campaign medals to cover my Kickstarter rewards!  Being my usual restrained self, I  forgot about feeding the children and bathing the cat (or vice versa)  and went  straight into painting up a set! 

 The officer in the portrait proudly wears his Fundedburg campaign medal.


These will go off soon to some Princes currently on campaign in foreign lands.


Robots and other Updates
Along with the medals and batons came the second rev of the QVRW robots. Cleaner lines and the spaces between the arm and leg sections are cut out now instead of just etched. Much better! 


later this week I hope to see prototypes for the Steel Dragoon rider, Tesla cannon, British cannon,  and the updated ADC.  Let's keep our fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment