5/11/19

Triumph of Death: A bad war


A Bad War 

A bad war was the term used when English or GermanLandknecht mercinaries had to fight other mercinaries, in particular the Swiss. These battles were usually fought to the death and were exceptionally brutal, with no quarter given or taken.


As I am buildign up my Triumph of Death armies, I decided to get some shots of living landsknechts (aka Empire troops from GW ) against the "late" landsknechts. Surely this is a bad war, because death always wins in the end.
Tercio attempts to stave off death
yet death is inevitable 

Say- what about Triumph of DeathII Kickstarter? 


Glad you asked! ToDII is also inevitable, and now with the Killer Rabbits KS done, is start to gain steam. On the other hand, my day job has been demanding a lot more of my time and focus, so it's moving a bit slower than I had hoped. My current "pencil in" date is June, but that may change- you will have to stay tuned!

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff, I hope to back the next is. Can we have a cart of bones please?

    ReplyDelete